It still amazes me how many different styles an LBD can come in. When I saw this little number pop up in my Le Tote, I had to try it on. So, I have regrets. I didn't keep it. I don't know why? It was a racer back; it had a cool skirt cut and a long zipper. What's not to love?Doesn't every girl need 20 LBD's? Yup. But this blog post isn't about my fashion fails; it's about my first Le Tote box.
If you're thinking about trying out Le Tote here's a few things to keep in mind.
2. Give it a few boxes before deciding whether or not to keep going.
3. The first box will help you determine sizes. There is a questionnaire about what size you are, but inevitably something will come in the wrong sizes. Use it to tweak your profile.
4. Go out of the box. Go ahead and choose something that you wouldn't necessarily try on. You get four items, so just use one of your choices to push your fashion comfort zone.
5. Take advantage of trying clothes on at home, by mix and matching the items from the box with clothes you already own.
6. Don't keep the box too long. I tend to keep the box a little longer than I should. That's because sometimes I'm on the fence if I like something or not. I've changed my ways. I try them on and if it's not love at first sight pack it all up and send it out. Go with your first instinct you never want to talk yourself into an item.
My out of the box item was this black popsicle clutch. I would never give this a second look even though its speaks to my quirky fun side.
This is why I'm a fan of Le Tote; the whole shopping experience is on your time. It comes to your home. You can have a little fun by mixing and matching the items with clothes you already own. It just really feels like you're not making an impulse decision, but really choosing items that you will wear over and over again.
Have you tried Le Tote?
Click HERE to get started.